Q. How does the process work?
A. We collect the item(s) at your location and deliver to your customer the same day. We do not hold packages to be delivered next day. Bookings for delivery must be made at least two (2) days in advance. See “How to Book a Delivery” for more information.
Q. Where do you deliver?
A. We deliver nationwide. There are some restrictions on certain areas but we generally deliver everywhere….except Tobago (for now).
Q. What are your delivery hours?
A. Monday to Friday – 8:00am to 4:00pm and Saturday – 9:00am to 2:00pm
Q. Is same day delivery available?
A. Yes, same day delivery requests are available at an additional cost of $25.00 per delivery. Requests must be made before 12:00 pm (noon) on the same day.
Q. Is there a cut-off time to request next day delivery?
A. Yes, cut-off time for next day delivery requests is at 4:00 pm. There is no additional cost for next day delivery (non-edible or non-perishable packages) once booked before 4:00 pm. Bookings made after 4:00 pm incur an additional charge of $10.00.
Q. What is the T-Zone Area?
A. The T-Zone area lies between Chaguaramas to Arima and from Champ Fleurs to San Fernando.
Q. What is the schedule for Scheduled T-Zone Areas delivery?
A. Scheduled T-Zone Area delivery are based on the following schedule:
Monday and Thursday
- North to Freeport, Couva, Claxton Bay, Marabella, Gasparillo, San Fernando, La Romaine, Palmiste and environs
Tuesday and Friday
- San Fernando to San Fernando, Marabella, Gasparillo, Claxton Bay, Couva, Freeport, Chaguanas, Grand Bazaar, Port of Spain, Diego Martin Chaguaramas, Curepe, Trincity, Arima and environs
Wednesday and Saturday
- East and West – Chaguanas, Grand Bazaar, Port of Spain, Diego Martin Chaguaramas, Curepe, Trincity, Arima and environs
Q. What is Zoned Nationwide delivery?
A. Zoned Nationwide delivery excludes delivery to T-Zone Areas. Delivery to these areas are based on the following schedule:
- Monday – Debe, Penal, Siparia and Barrackpore, South Oropouche, Fyzabad, La Brea, Point Fortin
- Tuesday – Williamsville, Princes Town, New Grant, Tabaquite, Rio Claro
- Wednesday – Valencia, Sangre Grande, Cumoto
- Thursday – Debe, Penal, Siparia and Barrackpore, South Oropouche, Fyzabad, La Brea, Point Fortin
- Friday – Williamsville, Princes Town, New Grant, Tabaquite, Rio Claro
- Saturday – Valencia, Sangre Grande, Cumoto
Q. How to Book a Delivery?
A. Steps to Book a Delivery:
- Select “Book Services” on the Home page
- Choose between Standard Delivery or Specialty Delivery options
- Select desired Date and Drop-off Time
- Enter Pick-Up and Drop-Off addresses. If address(es) does not appear on the Google Map enter the street name, area or closest landmark
- Enter all relevant contact information for sender and receiver of package including payment option for delivery
- Click “Book Now” and you’re done!
Q. How will I know if my booking went through?
A. Immediately after a booking is made you will receive a “Booking Received Successfully” email. This email will contain details of your delivery request, payment methods and, next day and same day policy. If you do not received these email please contact us at (868)-496-9985.
Q. Would I get a confirmation for my delivery request?
Yes. After your request has been vetted a “Booking Confirmation” email will be sent approving your delivery request. If you do not received these email please contact us at (868)-496-9985.
Q. I’ve noticed that only the drop-off time can be selected. How will I know when the package will be collected?
A. The day before delivery is to be made an email will be sent indicating the Delivery Pick-Up Time. Generally, packages are collected between 1 to 3 hours before drop-off time.
Q. How will I know if my customer received their package?
A. Upon delivery of the package you will receive a “Delivery Completed” email. Now you can relax and check delivery off your list!
Rates & Fees
Q. What are your delivery rates?
T-Zone Areas (Scheduled Days) – $35.00 per delivery for packages less than 20 lbs
T-Zone Areas (Everyday) – $50.00 per delivery for packages less than 20 lbs
Zoned Areas (Nationwide) – $50.00 per delivery based on scheduled days (See General section for delivery schedule). Multiple deliveries $40.00 per delivery. Zoned areas exclude T-Zone Areas.
Nationwide – per kilometer basis, i.e. the distance between the pick-up and drop-off locations.
Small Baked Goods Standard Rate – $50.00 for goods 0 to 2 dozens within our T-Zone areas
Floral Arrangement Standard Rate – 65.00 for bouquets 0 to 2 dozens within our T-Zone areas
Specialty deliveries are based on the per kilometer distance for delivery of cakes, baked goods, floral and fruit arrangements. Rates depend of item and location of delivery.
Examples of estimated delivery fees:
Port of Spain to Mt Hope – $60.00
Port of Spain to Chaguanas – $70.00
Chaguanas to San Fernando – $77.00
Diego Martin to Arima – $85.00
Arima to San Fernando – $100.00
Q. Do you provide bulk/grouped delivery rates?
Maximum of 5 deliveries – $175.00 per day within our T-Zone areas.
Maximum of 10 deliveries – $300.00 per day within our T-Zone areas.
Small Baked Goods – $250.00 per day for 0 to 2 dozens items within our T-Zone areas. A maximum of 5 deliveries can be requested.
Floral Arrangement – $300.00 per day for bouquets 0 to 2 dozens within our T-Zone areas. A maximum of 5 deliveries can be requested.
Q. What are your errand rates?
Q. How is payment made?
A. Payment for delivery can be made by credit card through WiPay, online bank transfer, direct bank deposit or via our mobile Linx system. Payment must be made before collection of the package(s), unless mobile Linx system is being used. We do not accept cash for delivery payments.